Specifically designed for the Horse Crazy Rider!
Learn about what it's like working with horses each day, advanced grooming lessons, daily lesson with additional riding oppertunities, horsemanship lessons and more.
- Week long camp Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Aftercare availible till 5:00 pm (M-Th.) for $10/day and you must sign up in advance.
- 4 sessions, 12 openings/session. Sign up for multiple weeks at a discount rate.
- $430 1 session, $410 per session for 2 or more sessions. All payments must be made in full at time of registration to apply discounts. Payment includes all camp costs and supplies as well as a Ice Cream Party on Fridays.
- Riders must be 6 or older and at a GES Level A/B or higher (can steer on their own without help). If your child has never ridden before they will need to sign up for a 1-hour private lessons so Great Escape Stables staff can evaluate their skill level at least 1 week before camp.
- REQUIRED ATTIRE: Long pants and paddock boot or close toed shoe.
8:00 am - Check in and then out to the barn.
8:15 to 10:00 - Chore chart, Grooming, Tacking up
10:00 to 12:00 - Riding Lessons, Untacking & Clean-up.
12:00 to 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 to 2:00 - Horsemanship lesson (Horse care, gooming, vet care, farrier, breeds, markings)
2:00 to 3:30 - Art project, games, unmounted or mounted activity, bathing, making horse treats.
3:30 to 4:00 - Afternoon feed & Turn-in
Age refers to your rider at the time of camp (not the time of registration). Please note that as registration starts, camp session info. above may change slightly to accommodate ages/ability where needed. If you have a questions about ages/levels please contact us.
CITs/JR. C's are required to email us to sign up for camp date ahead of time and must be at camp at least 4 full days (8:00 to 3:30, missed days must be approved 48 hours ahead of time) the weeks they are there to earn credit towards extra lessons/practice rides (NO EXCEPTIONS). 1 week = 1 practice rides or 1 lesson.
Please note: If you would like to have your child and their friends/siblings in the same session they must all meet the requirements for that session. We will not hold spots without payments. Please have everyone sign up together and note the request. Camp opening availability is noted on camp pages.
Youth XS (4 - 6), S (6 - 8), M (10 - 12), L (14 - 16), XL (18 - 20), let us know if you need additional size info.
READY TO SIGN-UP FOR A SUMMER OF FUN!!Fill out the Form 1st
Once the form is submitted come back to this page to pay.