Specifically designed for the ultimate horse enthusiast!
Learn about what it's like working daily at a riding stable, advanced grooming lessons, daily riding lessons with additional riding oppertunities, horsemanship lessons and more.
- Week long camp Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Aftercare availible till 5:00 pm (M-Th.) at a $10 a day/ additional cost, must sign up in advance.
- $435 1 session. Payment includes all camp costs and supplies as well as a Ice Cream party on Fridays.
- Riders must be 8 & older and riding at a GES level C or above (able to Walk, Trot & Canter and steer over ground poles) to take part in this camp or have trainer approval. (see the lesson page)
- REQUIRED ATTIRE for campers - Rain or muck boots, Breeches, Paddock boots and a Helmet.
8:00 am - Check in and then out to the barn.
8:15 to 9:30 - Feeding, turn-out & stalls
9:30 to 10:30 - Change, get Snack & Water Bottle, Groom, & Tack-up.
10:30 to 12:00 Lesson
12:00 to 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 to 2:00 - Horsemanship lesson (clipping, braiding, tack care, horse illnesses and vet care, advanced horse care)
2:00 to 3:30 - Riding related lesson (maybe mounted or unmounted)
3:30 to 4:00 - Barn chores.
Age refers to your rider at the time of camp (not the time of registration). Please note that as registration starts, camp session info. above may change slightly to accommodate ages/ability where needed. If you have a questions about ages/levels please contact us.
Please note: If you would like to have your child and their friends/siblings in the same session they must all meet the requirements for that session. We will not hold spots without payments. Please have everyone sign up together and note the request. Camp opening availability is noted on camp pages.
Youth XS (4 - 6), S (6 - 8), M (10 - 12), L (14 - 16), XL (18 - 20), let us know if you need additional size info.
READY TO SIGN-UP FOR A SUMMER OF FUN!! Fill out the Form 1st
Once the form is submitted come back to this page to pay.